Call now: 09 274 0511
Rayglass Legend 2150 with a Yamaha 200HP 2-stroke engine
Soft riding and easily handled, this Rayglass 2150 is an excellent all-rounder and has been kept in great condition (mainly used on Lake Taupo). A privacy curtain and comfortable squabs means overnighting is easy, while the huge cockpit space and plenty of storage lockers make it an ideal platform for watersports, diving and fishing.
- Yamaha 200HP Saltwater Series 2-stroke (2003)
- Hosking tandem axle roller trailer (2010)
- Cockpit cover
- Stainless steel rocket launcher with 6 rod holders, canopy and clears
- Twin back-to-back seats with storage
- Two underfloor storage lockers
- Cabin infill squabs
- Cabin privacy cover
- Cabin access hatch
- Anchor locker
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless steel grab rails throughout
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Stainless steel ski pole
- Stainless steel 4 built-in rod holders
- Bait station with 4 rod holders
- 2 fold out cup holders
- Rear sink
- Electric toilet
- Maxwell auto windlass (dash controlled)
- Lenco trim tabs with LED indicators
- Simrad GPS/fishfinder
- iCom VHF
- Cockpit, anchor and navigation lights
- Bilge pump
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
We offer a range of finance and insurance solutions, and with onsite trained technicians we can take care of all your service requirements.
To find out more about this boat, or any other boat in our range, please give us a call, or click 'Dealer's other listings'.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.