Call now: 09 274 0511
Williams Turbojet 385 Sport with a Weber 850MPE
Williams Jet Tenders are one of the most respected and recognised brands in the industry. Their luxury crafts are designed to get you out and about with maximum fun.
The Turbojet 385 comfortably seats five adults with space for storage. It's perfect for days out, exploring hidden coves or pulling up on a secluded beach for a private picnic. Head off down the coast, drop anchor and lower the bathing ladder for a gentle swim in glistening clear waters.
- Weber 850MPE jet engine (120HP)
- Hypalon tubes with rubbing strake
- 6 grab handles
- 12VDC socket
- Sports-boat design fibreglass hull
- Rear boarding platform with retractable ladder
- Teak flooring
- Centre console with side steps
- Forward console bench seat with folding backrests
- Anchor locker with seat
- Drivers seat
- Under-seat storage
- Stainless steel rear grab handles
- Stainelss steel ski/towing point
- Stainless steel pop-up cleats
- Speedometer, RPM gauge with digital hour meter and fuel gauge
- GME VHF
- Fusion RA70 stereo system
- Automatic bilge pump
- Single battery
Please note trailer is not included.
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
We offer a range of finance and insurance solutions, and with on site trained technicians we can take care of all your service requirements.
To find out more about this boat, or any other boat in our range, please give us a call, or click 'Dealer's other listings'.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.