Call now: 09 274 0511
BRIG Eagle 650 with a Yamaha F175 4-stroke engine
The BRIG Eagle is a fast-paced touring boat. It stands out as a clear leader in its class, combining contemporary styling with comfort and performance. The BRIG Eagle series is equally at home as a high-performance craft, or simply providing the perfect platform for lazy family days on the water.
This 2015 Eagle has run low hours at 116 and comes with a host of additional features.
- Yamaha F175 4-stroke outboard
- DMW tandem axle roller trailer
- Hypalon tubes with 8 grab handles
- Fibreglass deep V hull
- Rear fibreglass arch with navigation lights
- SeaDek grey tread
- Dual bow lockers with squabs
- Centre console with windshield and front seat
- Driver/passenger bolster seating w/rear folding tray table
- Rear bench seat
- Stainless steel folding canopy
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Stainless steel ski pole
- Stainless steel pop-up cleats at rear and bow
- 8 rod holders (4 built in, 3 off console, 2 railblaza at rear, 1 at bow)
- Lowrance HDS8 GPS/sounder
- Uniden VHF
- Fusion MS-RA205 stereo and phone port
- 12V socket
- Auto bilge pump
- Single battery with isolation switch
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
We offer a range of finance and insurance solutions, and with onsite trained technicians we can take care of all your service requirements.
To find out more about this boat, or any other boat in our range, please give us a call, or click 'Dealer's other listings'.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.