Call now: 09 274 0511
Brig Navigator 485 with a Yamaha F50 4-stroke
In stock now!
The Navigator 485 is an ideal support boat for a sailing fleet, as well as a safe and affordable option for fun with family and friends. It retains the generous 230cm beam of its larger siblings along with the square bow and extra-wide tubes to provide exceptional sea-keeping capabilities and superb stability.
Base Package Features:
- Yamaha F50 4-stroke (LB)
- DMW single axle roller trailer
- Deep V fibreglass hull
- Durable ORCA hypalon tubes
- Hard tube end with 2 anti-skid steps on each
- Hull ventilation system
- Twin self-bailing unit
- Built in fuel tank with external deck filler
- Front step plate
- Built-in davit lifting points and towing rings
- Rubbing strake
- Safety handles and carrying handles
- 2 stainless steel grab rails on tubes
- Stainless steel rear frame with navigation lights and cleats
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Centre steering console with stainless steel rail
- Bow locker with seat
- Rear bench seat with storage and soft cushion back
- Automatic bilge pump
- Single battery with isolation switch
- Two paddles and foot pump
- Tube repair kit
- Owners manual
We can customise your BRIG to suit you and your needs! Contact us for information about extras and additions. Some pictures may show features not included in package price.
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
We offer a range of finance and insurance solutions, and with on-site trained technicians we can take care of all your service requirements.
To find out more about this boat, or any other boat in our range, please give us a call, or click 'Dealer's other listings'.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.