Call now: 09 274 0511
Brig Eagle 580 with a Mercury 225HP 4-stroke
The Eagle 580 is a luxury performance sports RIB for the whole family, built with comfort, style and safety in mind. With an extended bow area and ample seating, the Eagle 580 is a highly desirable sports cruiser and this model has only just run in at 41 hours!
- Mercury 225HP 4-stroke engine
- DMW single axle roller trailer
- Deep V fibreglass hull
- ORCA hypalon tubes
- Hard tube end with 2 anti-skid steps on each
- Rubbing strake
- Safety handles & carrying handles
- Bow locker with seat
- Centre console with forward seat
- Combined pilot seat/bolster
- Rear bench seat
- SeaDek teak style flooring
- Stainless steel cleats
- Stainless steel davit lifting points and towing rings
- Stainless steel nav arch
- Stainless steel grab rails
- 2 cup holders
- Carbon-style dash
- Lowrance Elite 7Ti GPS/sounder
- Fusion MSRA70 stereo with 2 speakers
- Freshwater shower
- Automatic bilge pump
- Single battery with isolation switch
Length - 580cm
Beam - 240cm
Tube diameter - 51cm
Hull weight - 565kg
Fuel capacity - 98L
Person capacity - 10
Recommended HP - 135
Max payload - 1220kg
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
We offer a range of finance and insurance solutions, and with onsite trained technicians we can take care of all your service requirements.
To find out more about this boat, or any other boat in our range, please give us a call, or click 'Dealer's other listings'.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.