Call now: 09 274 0511
AB 17 DLX Nautilus with a Yamaha F100 4-stroke engine
Beautifully crafted, the 17 DLX is AB's full-featured and richly-appointed flagship model. This DLX has been kept in excellent condition and has run a very low 143 hours! With 100HP on the back, there's plenty of power to tow waterskiers, head out for a days fishing or simply cruise the NZ coast.
- Yamaha F100 4-stroke engine
- Voyager single axle braked roller trailer
- Deep V hand-laid fiberglass hull
- Integrated marine-grade aluminum fuel tank
- Durable ORCA Hypalon tubes
- Raised double rub rail
- Diamond shape non-skid deck
- Bowrider seating style with storage lockers
- Rear drivers bench seat
- Integrated fiberglass console with windshield
- Deluxe carbon fibre style panel
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Stainless steel ski pole
- Stainless steel built-in rod holders (2)
- Garmin gpsmap 551s GPS/FF
- GME G-Com VHF
- Fusion MS-RA205 stereo system
- Freshwater shower
- Hydraulic steering
- LED navigation lights
- Single battery with isolation switch
Overall length - 5.18m
Overall beam - 2.46m
Tube diameter - 0.51m
Number of chambers - 5
Person capacity - 10
Hull weight - 537kg
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
We offer a range of finance and insurance solutions, and with onsite trained technicians we can take care of all your service requirements.
To find out more about this boat, or any other boat in our range, please give us a call, or click 'Dealer's other listings'.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.