Call now: 09 274 0511
Southern 696XP with a Yamaha F200 4-stroke
NEW ORDERS BEING TAKEN NOW!
Offering an increased beam, this 696 XP creates a super stable platform for whatever you choose to use your new boat for a hard-core fish/dive weekend with the boys (or girls!), day trips to the islands with the family or a weekend away in a secluded bay.
- Southern alloy tandem braked roller trailer
- Marine grade alloy hull and cabin sides
- GRP fibreglass hardtop roof and dash
- Heavy-duty marine paint finish
- Rocket launcher with integrated grab rails and 6 rod holders
- Standard King/Queen seating with storage
- Curved glass windscreen with sliding side windows
- Cabin vee berth with macro suede upholstery
- Removable marine carpet throughout
- Full cabin bulkhead and lockable sliding door
- Walkthrough transom with sliding door
- Boarding ladder
- Garmin 10 inch GPS/FF
- Garmin 100i VHF
- Live bait tank with pump
- Electric toilet
- Maxwell auto windlass (dash controlled)
- 12VDC power socket
- LED navigation lights
- Four alloy rod holders
- Port and starboard rod trays
- Concealed dual battery storage
Please note some options and additions shown in images.
Fuel capacity: 200L
Recommended HP: 200HP
Tow weight (approx): 1900kg
Hull warranty: 6 year structural
We can customise your package to suit you and your needs! Contact us now for information about extras and additions.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE.
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.