Call now: 09 274 0511
Brig Eagle 10 with twin Yamaha F200XB 4-stroke engines
Pre-order now - one available for early 2021 delivery!
BRIG is proud to introduce the flagship of its fleet: the Eagle 10. It boasts a deep-V-hull that ensures a dry, smooth ride and comes with more features than we have previously seen on a Brig. With plenty of power and stability to keep it going, room for 20 people, and a heap of extras, this craft will make a fantastic day boat and weekender.
- Twin Yamaha F200 4-stroke engines
- Upholstered convertible bow sundeck
- Upholstered convertible stern sundeck
- SilverTex upholstery upgrade
- Swim platform with stainless steel ladder
- Electric windlass with anchor pack
- Lockable cabin with double beds (room for 3-4)
- Interior lighting
- 45L freshwater shower
- Sink with electric pump
- Deep V hull
- Antiskid deck surface
- Hypalon ORCA tubes
- Front and rear storage lockers
- Front locker removable cushion
- Steering console with forward seating
- Combined pilot seat/bolster
- Rear-facing seat
- Rear cushion with soft back
- Rubbing strake
- Hull ventilation system
- Twin self-bailing unit
- Built in fuel tank with external deck filler
- Front step plate
- Front towing bow ring
- Front and rear cleats (bollards)
- Built-in davit lifting points
- Waterski towing eye
- Removable cockpit table
- Hydraulic steering system
- Navigation lights
- Automatic bilge pump 2x
- Dual batteries
Trailer not included. Please note photos are indicative only and may show options not included in this package.
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.