Call now: 09 274 0511
Brig Eagle 10 with twin Yamaha F200 4-stroke engines
Pre-order now - one available for January 2021 delivery!
BRIG Inflatables is proud to introduce the flagship of its fleet: the Eagle 10. It boasts a deep-V-hull that ensures a dry, smooth ride and comes with more features than we have previously seen on a Brig. With plenty of power and stability to keep it going, room for 20 people, and a heap of extras, this craft will make a fantastic day boat and weekender.
- Twin Yamaha F200 4-stroke engines
- Full rigid deep V-shaped fiberglass hull
- Anti-skid deck surface
- Self-draining deck
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- Anchor locker
- Electric windlass with anchor
- Cabin with double beds with room for three to four
- Lockable door
- Storage lockers under seats
- Interior lighting
- Hypalon ORCA tubes
- Safety handles and carrying handles
- Pilot seat with soft backrests and leaning post
- Stern seats with soft backrests
- Table which converts to upholstered stern sundeck
- Upholstered bow sundeck
- Helm leaning post including sink unit with electric pump
- Swim platform with foldable stainless steel ladder
- Outdoor shower with freshwater tank
- Hydraulic steering
- Wrap-around windscreen
- SilverTex fabric on all cushions
Trailer not included.
You can buy in confidence from New Zealand's largest and leading boat dealership!
We offer a range of finance and insurance solutions, and with on-site trained technicians we can take care of all your service requirements.
To find out more about this boat, or any other boat in our range, please give us a call, or click 'Dealer's other listings'.
FOR THE LARGEST AND LEADING RANGE
Prices may be higher due to freight (North & South island prices may be different), packaging and insurance in some areas. Accessories shown for illustration purposes only. Pictures may show optional extras. Not all stock carried at all stores but orders welcome. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors. Stocks available until sold out. All prices are inclusive of GST. No responsibility is taken for stock unavailability due to supplier issues. All prices subject to change without prior notice.