Official Model Name: GP-1971F
- Convenient and intuitive slide-out menus: the DB-9 smart interface, inherited from the NavNet TZtouch2 features slide-out menus containing all the tools and data you need to be in total control.
- Display modes customisation: customise your display modes and create the perfect combination to fit your individual needs.
- Finger gestures: with the finger gestures (one or two fingers) you can either zoom-in, zoom-out, double tap to take a screenshot or even jump to a full-screen mode when using split-screen display mode.
Chartplotter (with internal GPS antenna)
- Detailed chart with C-MAP 4D compatibility: by using the incredibly rich C-MAP 4D charts, the DB-9 delivers highly precise data that features plenty of useful information, such as relief vectors, tidal streams and marine plans, considerably enhancing your navigational awareness.
- Autopilot Controls: via the CANbus network interface, the NAVpilot-300 and NAVpilot-711C can be connected to the DB-9 and controlled directly from the chartplotter.
- C-MAP C-Weather: C-Weather data can be downloaded from c-map.com providing wind, weather, humidity and temperature information.
- Plotter with AIS symbols: when connected to an AIS receiver, the DB-9 will display the latest AIS data and provide vessel information.
- Various display modes: including shaded reliefs, 3D and satellite views.
Built-In CHIRP Fish Finder
- Unmatched detail with TruEcho CHIRP™: the high level of detail available with TruEcho CHIRP™ technology helps to distinguish fish schools, even when close to the seabed. Fish can be observed with a very high resolution and are displayed in a distinct boomerang shape. The clear presentation marks individual game fish and bait fish, even when tightly schooled together.
- ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination with RezBoost™: with Furuno's RezBoost™ data processing technology, fish schools and echoes are shown with high resolution while you can assess fish size and bottom composition thanks to ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination functions. Additionally, ACCU-FISH™ icons and colors can be freely customised according to the size and depth of the targeted fish.
Wireless Radar Connection
- DRS4W 1st Watch Wireless Radar: the DB-9 is connectable to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar (output power 4kW) giving your chartplotter a major upgrade in accuracy and safety.
Easy Screenshot and MicroSD Card: tap the display with two fingers to capture a screenshot that will be saved to your microSD card
AR (Anti-Reflective) Glass Coating and Strengthened Glass Filter
AF (Anti-Fingerprint) Treatmen on AR Glass
Internal GPS Antenna For Simple and Easy Installation
Daylight Viewable with Excellent Readability, Brightness of 1000 cd/m²
- Screen Type: 9" Wide Colour TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels (WVGA)
- GPS Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Display Modes: Chartplotter / Fish Finder / Radar* / AIS* / Instruments / Autopilot*
GPS / SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS / MSAS)
- Receiving Type: GPS (72 Channels) / WAAS (1 Channel)
- Receiving Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
- Accuracy: GPS (10m Max) / WAAS (5m Max) / MSAS (7.5m Max)
- Chart: C-MAP 4D
- Memory Capacity: 30000 points for ship's track and waypoints / 1000 planned routes (max 50 points per route) / 5000 quickpoints
- Frequency: CHIRP (40-225 kHz) / CW (50/200 kHz)
- Transducer: 300W or 600W or 1kW
- Range: 5-1 / 200m / Shift: 0-500m
- Modes: TruEcho CHIRP / RezBoost / ACCU-FISH / Bottom Discrimination / Dual Frequency / Dual Range / Auto Gain (Fishing / Cruising) / Manual Gain / A-Scope / Marker Zoom / Bottom Zoom / Bottom Lock
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC, 1.0 - 0.5 A
* Free Hoodie offer applies to sales of all DB7 and DB9 and TZT2 packages and is supplied by way of redemption directly to the retail customer. RRP Value $89.95