The GME GX750 VHF Marine Radio is a compact communication and safety device with innovative installation options. Waterproof to IPX7, the GX750 is the ideal communication tool for your boating lifestyle whether you’re sailing inland waters, or heading offshore.
The compact, modular design makes installation of the GX750 simple and enables installation in locations where dash space is limited. Simply choose the desired location to mount the 'black box' main unit, and run the supplied 500mm inter-connecting lead to the MK013 flush mount microphone socket in a convenient location for use of the full-function LCD Controller microphone. An optional 6m cable (LE107) is also available for even more mounting versatility.
Crystal clear audio is delivered via the GX750’s integrated speaker microphone, and can be further enhanced by the addition of the SPK45 extension speaker. The GX750’s LCD display features large, easy to read numbers and adjustable brightness and colour options. Designed with ease of use in mind, the screen can be read from virtually any angle, day or night.
Dual Watch, Triple Watch and two programmable priority channels provide easy access to regularly used channels. Channel scanning is programmable, making it easy to monitor all important communications. The GX750 comes complete with International, USA and Canadian channel sets making it versatile for use anywhere in the world.
Available in your choice of either white or black.
Check ou the Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSZen-aUir4
- Compact, modular design. Perfect for installations where space is limited
- Waterproof speaker mic
- 25/1 watt switchable power
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Dual and triple watch with programmable priority channel
- Two working channel memories
- Rear microphone input socket for flexible installation
- Available in black and white
In the Box:
- GX750 VHF Black Box
- LCD Controller Microphone (MC750W)
- Microphone Extension Socket (MK013W)
- Microphone Bracket (MB210W)
- Microphone Clip (MB209W)
- 500mm Microphone Extension Cable (LE106)
- 12V DC Power lead (LE029)
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction manual